Get registered for a tax return!

Topic Author:

Mark Whetren

Topic posted on:

15:57 GMT 01.10.15

Post Author Date

Individuals or trustees who are not within the Self Assessment tax regime must notify HM Revenue & Customs of new sources of income or chargeability in 2014/15 if a tax return has not been received.

Please contact your Beavis Morgan tax contact  as it may be that forms:-

  • CWF1 (for the Self Employed)

  • Form SA1 (for those not Self Employed)

  • or form SA401 (for Partners) may need to be completed.

This will also apply to trustees and any other persons potentially liable to income tax or capital gains tax.

Mark Whetren

15:54 GMT 01.10.15