Value Added Tax
VAT is now 20%. There has never been a greater need to ensure that your sales tax affairs are being dealt with correctly and all reliefs are being claimed.
VAT can be an extremely complex tax, which has many rules and caveats. Sometimes the options available can seem illogical and confusing, especially in the property and partial exempt business arena.
Beavis Morgan can help you structure your VAT affairs in the most efficient way ensuring that you suffer only that VAT which you are legally bound to pay in the UK, whilst guiding you through the complexities.
VAT has been implemented in over 130 countries. It is vital to be aware of the different rules and attitudes to VAT within other countries. We can liaise with VAT advisers in other nations to ensure your indirect tax is correctly dealt with between different jurisdictions, and obtain clear and understandable advice.
Key areas where we are able to help include:
- E-commerce - international structuring for VAT efficiency
- Financial services
- Partial exemption
- VAT inspections
- VAT in relation to EC/international trade
- Recovery of VAT incurred within and outside the European Community
- International supplies between group companies and overseas branch activities
- VAT issues for international supply of goods and services
Please contact Barrie Dunning to find out more about how we can assist you.