SME Adviser Series: Making the transition – Start-up to growth
15 Sep 2017
The life stages of a business include start-up, growth, maturity and exit. For businesses like yours in the transition and growth stage there are many common issues:
- You may not be sure where or how to recruit the right people to help you grow the business.
- You may not be used to managing people.
- Your infrastructure and resources might be expanding at such a rate that you are finding it difficult to manage them. How do you continue to grow your business and remain profitable?
- How do you know what opportunities are out there and, once you find them, how do you take advantage of them?
Does this sound like you? If so, help is at hand. Our SME business experts at Beavis Morgan have assisted many business owners in your position on these and other business transition and growth matters including:
- Business and personal strategy
- Optimising financial processes and controls
- Managing VAT and statutory compliance
- Funding solutions
- Management of business drivers and key performance indicators
- Optimising tax efficiency
- Finding and buying businesses and handling joint ventures
- Management incentive schemes
At Beavis Morgan, we are able to provide the support, skills and advice that you will need. Our SME team can provide you with expert strategic and financial advice to guide you and your fellow shareholders at this critical stage in your business.
Please contact Steve Govey or your usual Beavis Morgan Partner for further information about how we can assist you and your business. Once we understand your specific issues and ambitions, we would typically hold a strategic planning session with you and agree an action plan. Going forward, you will have regular meetings with your Beavis Morgan Partner to ensure that the action plan is being implemented in accordance with your wishes and desired outcomes.