Property issues impact on virtually all businesses in some way, and normally real estate is at the heart of commercial operations. At Beavis Morgan, we understand these issues and can provide the accountancy, tax and business advice needed to support you and your business.
As a firm, we work with a broad range of property investors and developers who actively need advice on how to best structure their property deals, both to ring-fence and protect their property assets, as well as to minimise the tax arising from their business operations.
We also act for all types of property professionals, from solicitors and property managers, through to architects and building project managers.
Our partners are readily available to you and are committed to helping to support property sector businesses.
- Capital taxes
- Non resident landlords
- Property and business structure
- Property financing
- The value of getting lease extensions right
- Collective enfranchisement?
- Capital allowances and LLPs
- National Planning Policy Framework
- Reduce the Cost of your Office Fit-Out
- Capital Allowances: Embedded Plant & Machinery
Please contact Peter Drown to find out more about how we can assist you and your business.